LUDO is a board game developed in Unity3D that can be played by 2 – 4 players. This Unity3D Project is integrated with ADMOB.
At the beginning of the game, a player places his or her four pieces in the starting area of their color. In this game, the players have to race their 4 tokens from the starting to the finishing point. Ludo Source Code has been written in such a way that can easily be understandable and has been properly commented and documented within each script written in C#.
- Supported for iOS as well as Android platform
- 2-4 players game
- Source code has been properly commented and documented in itself and can easily be understandable.
- Sound Assets included with SounManagerScript.cs
- Good Graphics
- Easy Reskinning of this project and very simple code to do the same.
- Import Ludo.unitypackage in Unity3D 5.4.1 or Higher. Make sure Unity3D is already installed on your device.
- In order to play game, Go to Scenes and open Main Menu.
- There are 2 main scripts which has been used in this project
GameScript.cs – whole gameplay logic which is easy to understand and have been properly commented and documented in the script. (Ludo Scene)
SoundManagerScript.cs (Main Menu Scene as well as Ludo Scene)
Just look into the inspector window corresponding to GameScript.cs for better understanding the whole game project. You would have an idea of whole game project. Just go through this script.
To know better about UI used , just follow the MainMenuScript.cs and GameScript.cs
To handle the sound code, just go through the SoundManagerScript.cs