A complete jump-start kit for building any type of business/e-commerce catalogues (products/real estate objects/companies/articles etc.)
Application provides lists of items (cards), separated by sections, categories and subcategories. Search is available. Each item has details page with photo-slider, rich description, block of clickable contacts (email, phone, website) and an action button.
App is Cordova-based, ready to be built for any platform, supported by Cordova/PhoneGap (iOS, Android, etc..).
Data is fetched from backend server in JSON-format. It is cached locally on device (uses localStoarge), and is viewable even if no internet connection available, so an offline mode is supported. A description of JSON-structure is available and you’re free to implement your own backend with database.
Items, presented in application are structured as : Section -> Category -> Subcategory1 -> Subcategory1-1 etc….
Section is selected through side-menu. Further category filter can be applied through 2 types of selectors supported: vertical and horizontal scrollable selector. Horizontal selector supports infinite depth of categories.
Cordova , Framework 7 (a free and open source mobile HTML framework to develop hybrid mobile apps or web apps with iOS & Android native look and feel. It’s simple but powerful).
Build/test process is automated and based on gulp tasks. Application has highly-modular structure for convenience of app maintenance/further development. Browserify is used to support this.Building for iOS is possible and has been tested with PhoneGap Build free service.
- Categories (plain and nested hierarchy);
- Offline mode – data is cached locally on device and is available even without internet connection;
- Push notifications (integrated with free-to-use OneSignal service – https://onesignal.com/);
- Google Analytics integrated to see statistics of application usage (most viewed items/app pages, actions etc.)
- Google AdMob integration with support of Banners and Interstitial ads allows you to get additional revenue
- Easy to localize: all text strings (messages/captions/buttons) are in separate configuration file
- CodePush update technology is supported! (allows instant app updates without releasing new builds through AppStore or GooglePlay, see https://microsoft.github.io/code-push/ )
- Welcomescreen – allows you to add colorful animated slideshow to tell user about new features in your app after an update ( or implement a short in-app tutorial )
- Favourites – allows user to store any items to return to them later;
- Internal browser is available to open any external website links inside the application;
- Content sharing support – user can share product with friends via email, Facebook or other Social Media
- Deep-Linking support (via integration with free-to-use Branch service – https://branch.io/);