Roll the balls is a Board game for kids developed in Unity3D. A realistic physics simulation based Game contains 14 levels with timing mode. Enjoy this game with full of fun and excitement. Tilt the device to control the balls and drop into the innermost circle to win and unlock levels ahead.This game package source code is supported for both Android as well iOS. Game source code is simple and easy to understand. It’s a child hood handheld based game.
- Open Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher
- Import TeeterTotterPackage.unitypackage
- Switch to Android or iOS Platform from build settings
- After switching, click on File-> Build settings. Just drag & drop all scenes located in Scenes folder into the window opened.
- Setup done !!!
- Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher (Supported for latest version of Unity3D)
- Supported for both platforms Android as well as iOS.
- Conatins 14 different entertaining levels.
- Realistic physics simulation based game.
- Source code is simple and easy to understand.
- Game project is easy to reskin.
- Nice graphics assets
- Sound assets included with Sound Source code programming.